|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
These delicious matcha and white chocolate waffles are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, served with whipped cream, raspberries and maple syrup.
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 140g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich plus extra for serving
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 180ml milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 80g white chocolate chips
- Start by heating up your waffle maker and then mix the matcha powder in a small bowl with about 3 tablespoons of water to make a smooth paste.
- Next add all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and then add the wet ingredients. Whisk gently to make a smooth batter.
- Fold in the matcha paste and the chocolate chips. Pour a spoonful of batter into the hot waffle maker and cook until golden.
- Serve with whipped cream, raspberries and maple syrup.