|22m plus extra time for chilling
Treat yourself to these soft and chewy Chocolate Chip Mocha Cookies sweetened with our maple syrup. A blend of rich chocolate and bold espresso in every bite!
Makes up to 14 cookies.
- 100g Pure Maple Syrup, Dark Robust
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 shot of espresso
- 60g margarine, melted
- 185g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- 150g vegan chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add the maple, brown sugar and combine with a mixer. Then add the melted margarine and espresso and mix.
- Next fold in the dry ingredients until combined and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Chill for 45 minutes and preheat the oven 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4.
- Line 2 large baking trays with parchment paper.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out a walnut size ball of cookie dough and place on the prepared tray. Keep the cookie dough well spaced out on the tray. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Tap the baking tray on a heat proof surface before setting aside to cool, for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.