|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
Taking your porridge to another level with our delicious pure maple syrup and blueberry compote!
- For Blueberry Compote
- 125g frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich, plus extra for drizzling
- For Porridge
- 100g porridge oats
- 100ml milk, plus extra to stir in at the end
- Greek yoghurt for serving
- Begin with making the compote. Place half the frozen blueberries in the small sauce pan with the maple and 2 tablespoons of water. Cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Then add the rest of the blueberries and cook for a further 7 minutes.
- Add the porridge oats to another sauce pan with the milk and 150ml of the water and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until thick and creamy. Stir in a little more milk or cream at the end if you prefer a more runny porridge.
- Serve with a couple heaped tablespoons of yoghurt, blueberry compote and a drizzle of pure maple syrup.