French Apple and Maple Tart Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
This is such an easy dessert to make in no time and it looks amazing! All you need are some apples, ready made puff pastry, maple syrup, a bit of icing sugar and flaked almonds. Delicious served with vanilla ice cream.
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 240g ready made puff pastry
- Plain flour for dusting
- 3 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich
- Handful of almond flakes, optional
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Core the apples and thinly slice them. Place them in a large bowl with the juice of 1/2 a lemon and toss them in the lemon juice.
- Once the apples are prepared, remove the pastry from the fridge. Brush some maple syrup over the pastry and reserve some for later.
- Neatly arrange the sliced apples and sprinkle with almond flakes.