We hope that you never need to return anything to us, however, should you need to, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to exchange or refund your purchase.
If you have an undelivered, unwanted, or faulty item please do call or email the Pure Maple Team with as much detail as you can. We’ll check the next best steps, see if we can find the source of the issue, and if we can, then offer an exchange / replacement, a system credit or issue a refund against the original method of payment.
Pure Maple Team can be contacted via the details on the Contact Us page.
If you are not completely happy with your online purchase you can return it to us, within 14 days of receipt. Provided you comply with the terms below we will refund the price of the goods and the basic delivery charge.
If the product is faulty (meaning it is not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose, or not as described), again you can return it to us within 30 days (longer periods may in some circumstances apply under the Consumer Rights Act 2015), and we will refund the price paid, the basic delivery charge, and the cost of packaging and postage for returning the product (please see below) to your original method of payment.
Other than in the case of faulty products, we will only accept the return of unopened / unused products in a saleable condition.
Follow these steps to return your online purchase to our warehouse:
Customers receive an order dispatch email which will include a full listing of items shipped within the order. Please keep your dispatch email safe, as this will be helpful to fill the returns note below in case you would like to return your order.
- Package your return. All individual items (other than those which are faulty) must be in a saleable condition and returned in their original protective packaging with the barcode(s) and/or tags intact, while the outer packaging can be of your choice (i.e. box, envelope, etc.). Please note, except for faulty merchandise, we cannot accept the return of products that have been opened or used.
- Include printed and completed return slip. Our returns slip will need to be printed, completed in full and included in your return package to enable us to process your return. The returns slip can be obtained by contacting the Pure Maple Team and printed.
- Attach return address label. Use the returns address provided by the Pure Maple Team when you requested the returns slip.
- Post it! Please make sure you return items through a traceable service for your safety. The parcel is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse, so we strongly recommend you obtain a proof of postage, as without this we will be unable to assist you further. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless faulty.
When returning your purchase please allow 28 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed or your replacement to be despatched. We will email you to let you know when your refund or your replacement order has been processed. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you. It may take up to 7 days for the refund to show in your account.
If you experience any difficulties with the returns process, please get in touch. Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
Personalised product returns
Returns cannot be accepted on personalised products unless the item is faulty. If a personalised item is faulty, our normal Returns policy applies, and it can be returned within 14 days of receipt (longer periods may in some circumstances apply under the Consumer Rights Act 2015). We will refund the price paid and the basic delivery charge as well as the cost of packaging and postage for returning the product.
If you need to return a faulty personalised product, please just click here to contact our Pure Maple Team, and explain to them the fault.
Postage & packaging
If we have sent a product in error or it is faulty, we will refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid to receive and return that product, unless it was sent to you with other products which you are not returning.
For us to refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid; please ensure you enclose a copy of your receipt detailing the charges. Failure to do so means we will only refund you the value of the item/s we have received.
When a postal carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund (excluding delivery charges).
We are unable to re-send packages that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase those products, you’re welcome to place a new order. A package may be ‘undeliverable’ because the address provided was incorrect or, following a failed delivery attempt, it has not been collected from the local collection office and has subsequently been returned to sender.
Please note that alongside your rights above, by law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within 14-working-days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
To cancel your purchase within the 14-working-day cooling-off period, the above procedures should be followed. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty.
For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the fourteen working day cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry’s website.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds on the following products under this policy:
- Gift Vouchers
- Food, drink, and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period of 3 months following dispatch.
- Any product made to your specification, personalised, or adapted for you
- Any product made to order