|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
Whether it’s breakfast, healthy snack or a delicious treat you’re after…
These gorgeous muffins hit the spot!
They’re super moist with lovely sweet and crunchy topping!
- For Muffins
- 225g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 125ml sunflower oil
- 175g Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich
- 120g sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 235g frozen blueberries
- For Streusel Topping
- 100g maple sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 35g unsalted butter
- 30g pistachios, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas Mark 7. Grease or line a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Place all the wet ingredients in a large bowl and whisk with a mixer on a medium speed.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and reduce the speed, whisking until well incorporated.
- Fold in the frozen blueberries and set aside.
- Next prepare the streusel topping. Using a paddle attachment mix the butter, sugar and cinnamon until it resembles breadcrumbs. Then mix in the nuts.
- Portion out the muffin batter into the muffin tin with an ice cream scoop and top each one with the streusel topping.(Grease the ice cream scoop with a little oil to stop the batter from sticking to the scoop.)
- Bake for 5 minutes and then reduce the oven temperature to 180C/160C Fan/gas Mark 4 and bake for 18 – 20 minutes.