|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
These maple baked peaches are so simple to make and perfect for a dessert with ice cream or so good with yoghurt and granola for breakfast.
- 2 ripe peaches, halved
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich plus extra for drizzling
- Vanilla ice cream to serve
- Some flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the halved peaches on a small baking tray and place a small amount of butter in the centre of each.
- Drizzle each peach with some maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of maple syrup and sprinkle of almonds.