|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
Only a few days left to Veganuary…
Give our recipe a try for these lovely fluffy vegan pancakes with our 100% Canadian Pure Maple Syrup or Pure Maple Butter!
Makes 7 – 8 fluffy pancakes.
- 180g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 250ml oat milk
- 2 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich, plus extra for serving
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Handful of blueberries, plus extra for serving
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and stir.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a large measuring jug and whisk into the dry mixture. The mixture will be quite thick. Next stir in the blueberries.
- Meanwhile leave the batter to rest while heating up the oil in a pan. When the pan is hot, pour a large spoonful of mixture in the pan. Fry one side until several bubbles form in the batter, then flip to cook the other side. Cook for about a minute until golden brown.
- Serve topped with more blueberries and Pure Maple Syrup.