|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
Only a few days left to Veganuary…
Give our recipe a try for these lovely fluffy vegan pancakes with our 100% Canadian Pure Maple Syrup or Pure Maple Butter, dairy free!
Makes 4 large pancakes
- 180g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 250ml oat milk, plus 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich, plus extra for serving
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 160g blueberries, plus extra for serving
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and stir.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a large measuring jug and whisk into the dry mixture. The mixture will be quite thick.
- Meanwhile leave the batter to rest while heating up the oil in a pan. When the pan is hot, pour a large spoonful of mixture in the pan. Then add several blueberries to the pancake batter in the pan. Fry one side until several bubbles form in the batter, then flip to cook the other side. Cook for about a minute until golden brown.
- Serve topped with more blueberries and Pure Maple Syrup.