|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10m||12m||22m plus chilling time|
These are super delicious, vegan chocolate chip cookies…gone in seconds!
- 100g Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich
- 100g brown sugar
- 60ml your choice of vegan milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 60g margarine, melted
- 185g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- 150g vegan chocolate chips
- Line 2 large baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the maple, brown sugar and vanilla and combine with a mixer.
- Add the melted margarine and milk and mix.
- Fold in the dry ingredients until combined then stir in the chocolate.
- Chill for 45 minutes and preheat the oven 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon out the cookie dough and place on the prepared trays, well spaced. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, careful not to over bake. Tap the baking tray on a heat proof surface before setting aside to cool, for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with salt for that sweet and salty taste (optional).