|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
Snuggle up with a cup of Mocha Hot Chocolate and marshmallows. Perfect on a cold winter’s day!
Makes 1 cup.
- 250ml milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 20g vegan dark chocolate, plus some extra for grating
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- Handful vegan marshmallows (optional)
- Simply place all the ingredients in a sauce pan, apart from the marshmallows, over a medium heat and whisk until combined and hot. Serve with marshmallows and dust with cocoa powder and grated chocolate.