|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
A lovely and light salad to kick off a healthier diet for the New Year! Serve this delicious salad warm as an accompaniment with a meal. How about adding some vegan feta to jazz it up?
- 300g French beans, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- A handful of sliced black olives
- Maple and Mustard Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup, Golden Delicate
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Set a pan of water to boil while trimming the French beans and chopping the onion.
- Blanche the beans for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- When the beans are ready, drain and place in a serving dish. Mix in the onions, capers and olives. Pour the dressing over the beans salad and mix together. Season to taste.