|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
These delicious baked maple pears make a lovely breakfast served with porridge and yoghurt or a tasty dessert with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich, plus a little extra for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4.
- Cut the pear in half and place it on a piece of foil, skin side down. Place all the ingredients on the the pear and fold the foil over the pear and close it up. Place on a baking tray and in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve on porridge and yoghurt with the liquid from the foil and some more maple syrup drizzled on top.