Strawberry Maple Lollies Recipe
|Prep Time||Addit’l Time||Total Time|
A fun and easy recipe to make with little ones and only 2 ingredients! Big kids and little ones love them just the same. A great treat for a hot summers day!
- 400g strawberries, hulled (reserve a few)
- 2 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich
- Hull the strawberries (slice about 6 small strawberries and put aside) and whizz them with the maple syrup in a blender. Add more maple if a sweeter taste is preferred.
- Pour into the ice lolly molds (recipe makes 6) leaving a little space from the top to add sliced strawberries.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.