Maple Iced Coffee Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
Try our simple recipe for iced coffee to cool down in the garden this summer. It’s so easy to make and just as good as the one from your favourite coffee shop!
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 – 2 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup, Amber
- Boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 ml milk
- Ice cubes
- cocoa powder (optional)
- In a deep bowl, whip the coffee, 1 tablespoon of maple and 2 tablespoons of boiling water with a hand held mixer until it turns into a creamy mousse.
- Add the milk, vanilla and ice cubes to a tall glass, then spoon in the whipped up coffee and maple. Stir and sweeten to taste with a touch more maple. Sprinkle with some cocoa powder. Makes 1 serving.