Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
Our delicious chocolate banana bread sweetened with maple syrup. It’s chocolate heaven!
- 185g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 4 ripe bananas
- 175g chocolate chips
- 100g unsalted butter
- 100g Pure Maple Syrup, Dark Robust
- 60g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Weigh out the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Once the butter and chocolate mixture has cooled slightly, start to mix in the beaten eggs and dry ingredients.
- Add the mashed bananas and fold in the milk. Decorate the top with the sliced banana halves.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 50 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.