Maple, Date and Oat Biscuits
You’ll love these biscuits! Delicious and wholesome…guilt-free biscuits, full of goodness and so moreish!
110g dates chopped
110g unsalted butter
80ml Pure Maple Syrup Dark Robust
125g self raising flour
110g porridge oats
1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 170 C and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool.
- Chop the dates and add them to a bowl with all the dry ingredients.
- Add the maple syrup to the melted butter.
- Combine well, the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Make walnut sized little balls and place them on the baking tray. Gently press them down to make round biscuits.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes and transfer on to a baking tray.
Try not to eat them all at once!