Pure Maple Tea Loaf Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
plus overnight soaking
Take your tea loaf to the next level by adding our natural and delicious, Pure Maple Syrup! It’s lovely with a cup of tea and served with butter.
- 100g sultanas
- 100g currants
- 100g glacé cherries
- 50g dried apricots
- 350ml hot tea
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 270g self raising flour
- 150g Pure Maple Syrup, Dark Robust
- 50g maple sugar or brown sugar
- Begin this recipe the day before. Rinse the cherries and cut them into quarters. Cut the apricots to a similar size and tip all the dried fruit in a bowl. Soak the fruit overnight in hot tea.
- The next day line a 900g loaf tin and preheat the oven to 180C.
- Whisk the maple syrup with the eggs and the sugar.