“Gift Vouchers”: PureMaple.co.uk Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards (including products branded as Gift Certificates).
It is important for you to know that Pure Maple Gift Vouchers can ONLY be used for purchases online at PureMaple.co.uk. The only place you can purchase Pure Maple Gift Vouchers is at www.puremaple.co.uk.
Do NOT provide the details from the Gift Cards / Gift Vouchers or codes received via e-mail for electronic certificates to someone you do not know or trust.
Also note Gift Voucher Restrictions and Prohibited Activities below.
Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.puremaple.co.uk. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer’s Gift Voucher balance. Any unused Gift Voucher balance will be placed in the redeemer’s PureMaple.co.uk account or remain on the Gift Card. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Gift Voucher balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method. PureMaplers Ltd. or its affiliates (“we”, “us”, and “our”) may provide Gift Voucher purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Vouchers that they purchase. To view your Gift Voucher balance, visit My Account on PureMaple.co.uk. No fees apply to Gift Vouchers.
Gift Vouchers, including any unused Gift Voucher balances, expire ten years from the date of issuance. Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at www.buypuremaple.com, or any other website owned and operated by us, our affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these terms and conditions. Gift Vouchers cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, used for unauthorised commercial purposes, including to facilitate the resale or shipment of goods from PureMaple.co.uk, redeemed for cash, or used in a manner otherwise prohibited by our PureMaple.co.uk Gift Vouchers Restrictions and Prohibited Activities policy below. Unused Gift Voucher balances in an PureMaple.co.uk account may not be transferred to another PureMaple.co.uk account.
3. Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for Gift Vouchers pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Voucher to the purchaser or designated recipient, or our delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if any Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
We will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Voucher is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on PureMaple.co.uk or any of its affiliated websites set forth above.
5. Limitation of Liability
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT VOUCHERS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT VOUCHER IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
6. General Terms
The PureMaple.co.uk Terms and Conditions apply. Gift Vouchers are issued by PureMaplers Ltd. When you purchase, receive or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that the laws of England and Wales will govern these Gift Voucher terms and conditions. If you are a consumer and have your habitual residence in the European Union, you additionally enjoy the protection afforded to you by mandatory provisions of the law of your country of residence. We reserve the right to require additional verification of your identity, Gift Voucher or account ownership, or provision of an additional payment instrument, before you are able to apply a Gift Voucher to your account or your PureMaple.co.uk Gift Voucher Balance to a purchase. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in our discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
About Pure Maple Gift Voucher Restrictions and Prohibited Activities
We want to make sure you are aware of certain restrictions on the use of PureMaple.co.uk Gift Vouchers. If you engage in these activities, PureMaple.co.uk may prevent you from claiming or redeeming Gift Vouchers or may take further action on your account without a refund. You may not:
- Sell or exchange a Gift Voucher for cash or for any other prepaid payment instrument.
- Give or receive a Gift Voucher as payment for goods or services off of Pure Maple. Please also be aware that a non-Pure Maple entity or individual asking for PureMaple.co.uk or third-party Gift Vouchers as a payment method for goods or services may be a scam. See our Common Gift Voucher Scams page for more details.
- Purchase a Gift Voucher from an unauthorised third party as we cannot guarantee that they are legitimate.
- Use a Gift Voucher as payment for orders placed for commercial reasons (i.e. sourcing inventory online). That is, you may not use our PureMaple.co.uk Gift Vouchers to fulfil sales or fund purchases that you are making with the intent of reselling or exporting the goods or services.
- Transfer a Gift Voucher to another account once the claim code has been redeemed.
- Redeem a Gift Voucher to an account if you are not the intended recipient. An example of when you are the intended recipient is if you received the Gift Voucher as a gift. You are not the intended recipient if you fraudulently deceived the purchaser into giving or selling you a Gift Voucher (even if they willingly do so at the time of transfer).
- Use a Gift Voucher for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
The list of prohibited activities above is not intended to be a complete or exhaustive list of all prohibited activities. Engaging in any activity that, in our sole discretion, disrupts or is harmful to our customers, reputation, goodwill, business or operations is prohibited. Engaging in any prohibited activities, or using an PureMaple.co.uk Gift Voucher in violation our Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions may result in our taking action(s) against you, including, but not limited to, preventing you from claiming or redeeming Gift Vouchers, revoking Gift Voucher balances, or closing your account consistent with our Gift Voucher and Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions.