Dear Valued Customers,
We would like to inform you that we are closely monitoring developments regarding COVID-19.
We are in regular communications with our main Maple Syrup producer and manufacturing partners in Canada.
Here is a list of key actions implemented by our partners/producers to ensure the protection and safety of their employees and our products with the continuity of supply of Pure Maple products.
- Non-essential visits to or from their premises (customers, suppliers, etc.) are postponed or cancelled.
- Their employees re empathised the importance to apply the following hygiene standards to limit the spread:
- Wash hands more regularly with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth without first washing your hands.
- Avoid physical contact as much as possible, such as handshakes or kisses on the cheeks. If possible, try to keep a distance from other individuals.
- Companies have put in place social distancing measures where they ask employees to work from home when possible
- All employees who are going on vacation outside of Canada must comply with the rule of not showing up for work for 14 days after returning from their trip.
- The employee does not report to work if he/she has symptoms of fever (temperature higher than 37.2°C).
- It is important to know that all of our supplier’s factories continue to comply with the highest regulatory standards in the food industry through audits by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency in constant compliance with good manufacturing practices in addition to be BRC certified.
- Our products by their nature (100% pure, no additives and always under the required heat treatments process procedures) remain 100% safe for human consumption.
We remain in a good stock with stable supply chain situation.