|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10m||20m||30m Plus additional time|
A rich and crumbly cookie sweetened with our 100% Pure Maple Syrup.
- 275g self raising flour
- 175g Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 vanilla
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 11 glace cherries, halved
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 190C/Fan170C/Gas Mark 5. Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- In a mixer, mix together the flour, maple, butter, egg yolks and vanilla until combined. Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 22 equal size portions (walnut size). Roll each in the coconut and press each ball to slightly flatten. Place half a cherry on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden. Rest on the baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- For the final touch, dust with icing sugar.