|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20m||20m||40m Plus additional time|
Our delicious s’mores cookies are a family favourite!
- 65g unsalted butter, melted
- 100g brown sugar
- 100g Pure Maple Syrup, Dark Robust
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 60ml milk
- 1 egg
- 185g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 270g chocolate chips
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- Place the sugar and maple syrup in a large bowl. Add the melted butter to the brown sugar and maple syrup and mix with a hand held mixer. Add the vanilla, milk and egg and mix until well blended.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, cornstarch and salt. Add this to the maple, sugar and butter mixture. Fold in the dry ingredients followed by 170g chocolate chips. Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 171C/ 151C fan/ Gas Mark 4 and line 2 baking trays. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out cookie dough and space well between each cookie. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the marshmallow in the centre of the cookie and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and tap the cookie tray on a heat proof surface to flatten slightly. Place the tray on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile melt the rest of the chocolate and drizzle chocolate over the cookie.