|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
These delicious Dutch Baby Pancakes served with pomegranate, yoghurt, orange slices and a generous drizzle of our Pure Maple Syrup, make the perfect Christmas breakfast!
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 3 eggs
- 125ml milk
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich
- 70g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of cloves
- Zest of 1 orange
- Pinch of salt
- For serving:
- 2 – 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt or crème fraîche
- A few orange slices
- Handful of pomegranate seeds
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/gas mark 7 and place a 9 inch skillet with the oil in the oven while mixing the pancake ingredients.
- In a bowl whisk all the ingredients together and pour into the hot skillet. Place the skillet in the oven on the middle shelf and bake for 15 minutes or until well risen, golden in the centre and darker around the sides.
- Serve with yoghurt or crème fraîche, pomegranate and orange slices. Dust with icing sugar and drizzle with maple syrup.