|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
Indulge in the irresistible goodness of Maple Apple Puffs! These delectable treats are a breeze to make with just a handful of kitchen staples.
- 225g ready puff pastry
- 1 -2 eating apples, depending on the size of your apples
- Pure Maple Butter
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Cut pastry in short thin strips (about 2cm x 13 cm).
- Slice a whole apple thinly and cut out core with a small pastry cutter.
- Spoon on a little maple butter over apple and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Wrap the pastry around the apple and overlap slightly. Then brush the pastry with a beaten egg.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.