|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
A quick and easy dinner that takes minutes to prepare! Flavoured with spicy ginger, lime and sweetened with maple syrup.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 30g ginger, finely minced
- 5 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 200g broccoli florets
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Dark Robust
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 300g Udon noodles
- Place a wok on high heat and add the oil. When it’s hot add the broccoli and fry for about 1 – 2 minutes until the ends slightly brown. Then add 2 tablespoons of water and cover with a lid for a couple of minutes until the broccoli is tender.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a couple minutes, turning the vegetables over regularly until lightly browned.
- Put the noodles in a pot of boiling water and cook according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile reduce the heat to medium and add the spring onions (reserve some for serving), ginger and garlic to the wok. Fry this for a couple minutes. Then stir in the soy sauce, maple, lime and corn flour. Cook for a minute until sauce thickens.
- Drain the noodles and stir into the wok.
- Serve with some spring onions sprinkled over top.