|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
These basic pancakes are so easy to make and a great recipe to get the kids involved. Serve them with whichever fruits your like and a delicious drizzle of our pure maple syrup.
Makes 5 – 6 pancakes.
- 65g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 200ml milk
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Handful of strawberries
- Dusting of icing sugar
- Serve with Pure Maple Syrup, Amber Rich
- Place the flour in a mixing bowl and add the wet ingredients. Whisk well until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the oil into your frying pan and spread the oil with a brush. Place it on a medium heat.
- When the pan is hot pour enough batter to just cover the pan and swirl it around to coat it evenly. Cook for about a minute or less, until the bottom side is golden and then flip to cook the reverse side.
- Keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with strawberries and our pure maple syrup.