Easter Egg Cookie Recipe
Get the kids involved in the kitchen with these yummy, chewy chocolate cookies.
They’re so easy to make!
330g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp corn starch
1/4 tsp salt
170g unsalted butter, melted
150g dark brown sugar
115g Pure Maple Syrup
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
75g chocolate chips
75g chocolate Easter eggs, broken
- Melt the butter, add the sugar and maple and whisk well. Allow to cool. Then add the vanilla.
- Put the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whisk the egg and add all the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Careful not to over mix and then add the chocolates.
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line 2 large baking trays. Scoop small walnut size balls and slightly flatten them.
- Bake for 13 minutes and cool on a wire rack.