Looking for a healthy wholesome breakfast for your family…try this simple and delicious recipe that everyone will love, filled with natural ingredients! And it’s vegan too!
375g rolled oats
100g slivered almonds
70g sunflower seeds
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
35g chopped dates
35g chopped dried apricots
35g dried cranberries
40g coconut flaked
100g coconut oil melted
125ml Pure Maple Syrup Dark Robust
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 175C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Simply mix all your dry ingredients apart from the coconut and dried fruit in a large bowl.
- Add your wet ingredients and stir well then spread thinly on the baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the the oven and add the coconut flakes to the granola and bake for a further 10 minutes until golden.
- Finally take out of the oven and allow to cool followed by adding the remaining ingredients and storing in an airtight container.
Enjoy the natural feel good ingredient!